As a Retail Representative, you are accountable for the routine maintenance and management of the greeting card department in the major chain retail stores you are assigned.
- Ensure the Hallmark everyday displays currently offer a full selection of available captions and designs in all product categories through timely set-up, maintenance, and re-ordering.
- Maximize exposure/sales of all seasonal product through timely set-up, maintenance, and re-ordering
- Set-up, maintain and re-order, where required, all new merchandising programs/end of aisle displays/outposts, as per established guidelines
- Identify, remove, and prepare for credit/return for all unsaleable/out of season product on a timely basis.
- Sell store management (for new/outpost products where the location is not pre-determined) on the location within the store that allows us to maximize sales.
- Participate in department revisions, re-merchandising, relocations and new store installations for assigned stores. Assist other Retail Representatives in similar activities where required.
- High School Education
- Reliable Transportation
- Daily access to Internet / e-mail
- Willing to work flexible hours, approximately 12-15 hours per week and may include the occasional weekend and evening
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills
- Ability to lift boxes of product up to 50 lbs. in weight
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume to:
Michelle Krueger - Field Retail Manager
* Please quote 'Retail Representative' on all resume submissions.
Click the link on the previous page to view the Retail Representative video.