It could be that you simply want to say hi and give your friend or loved one a nice little surprise in the mail. That’s great!
- “Hi, hello, hey there, howdy!”
- “Just a friendly little hello from me to you.”
- “Hi there! Just felt like sharing a smile with you today.”
- “Hey, you! What’s new?
- “In the immortal words of Adele, ‘Hello…it’s me…’”
- “¡Hola! Just thought I’d try multi-tasking by practicing my Spanish and saying hi to you at the same time.”
Writing Tip: You can easily build on a simple hello message by adding other thoughts and questions. Read on for some message building blocks you can stack on top…