The gesture of sending a congratulations card says so much all by itself. And often the card’s printed message says a lot, too. But you can add warmth and personality with just a few words of your own.
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!”
- “You did it! So proud of you!”
- “I knew it was only a matter of time. Well done!”
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Writing Tip: The examples above don’t name a specific achievement, but if possible, you should. Your message will mean even more when you congratulate your recipient specifically on their acceptance to Harvard Law School, new job at Google, new boutique opening…or whatever the case may be.